Monday, December 30, 2013

Teddy Afro’s Statement on Magazine Controversy

Teddy Afro’s Statement on Magazine Controversy

December 29, 2013
A few weeks ago I gave an interview to Enqu magazine in relation to the memorial marking the 100th year since the death of Menelik II.Teddy Afro awarded a commendation from San Jose City.
I know that this interview was presented to the public under the title “Ametatun yaye akahedun yawkal.” However, under circumstances unbeknownst to me and due to the error of the magazine, my photo was printed alongside a different quote which is not in line with my belief or journey.
As proof of this, one can refer to my message contained in the article titled “Ametatun yaye akahedun yawkal,” in the magazine article. The magazine has issued a correction and apologized to us for its error.
As my journey is one of love, unity and closeness/togetherness, we will handle this issue with the same emotion/ principle/sentiment.
Love will triumph
Tewodros Kassahun

No comments:

Post a Comment